Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 5-1

I got a quick note on Facebook from Joe Cross, the man behind the film AND the program, and it really made my day! How motivational to have such and influential person take the time to inspire progress!

I woke up with a mild sore throat again this morning. I'm definitely not used to drinking so much!

I went on my normal 1 1/2 mile walking route this morning, alternating between walking and jogging.

My energy level is getting stronger, but I still find it hard to deal with the juicing towards the evening. I love the atmosphere of dinner; cooking with a glass of wine, chatting, laughing, careful preparation, and the first bite of that mouth-watering meal! I've been handling that by going to bed and reading when my husband makes his dinner. I also light a giant lilac candle to cover the delicious smells coming from downstairs.

Hopefully that part will get easier soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment