Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 19

I am seriously concerned that I am a food masochist, and it will come back to bite me in the ass.

I've been making my husband these amazing, gourmet dinners. I have a slight aversion to garlic (a side affect from pregnancy that decided to NEVER GO AWAY), so I've been making dinners where I can use lots of it. No cleanse-threatening temptations on my part.

Last night I made him homemade garlic fries (yuck) as a side dish to this melt-in-your-mouth avocado bacon burger. The bacon almost tortured me enough leave the house. It smelled so good, and I really questioned this entire experience just because I smelled a little pork.

Sigh. I hope my healthy habits stick with me after I creep back in to eating solid foods, because delicious cuisine makes me weak in the knees.

YES. And YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment