Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 15

I'm 1/4 of the way through with the Reboot cleanse!

This evening will be my third round of pictures and third official weigh in (when my hair is piled on top of my head instead of down straight, I weigh 4lbs heavier! Time for a cut...??). I promise I'll post progression updates as soon as I feel a little more comfortable...

On that note, I have tons of energy AND I'm losing weight, which makes me a very happy girl! I just cleaned out both closets and was FINALLY able to let go of so many items.

I think clothing affects me emotionally. I have many pieces I had to buy after Syd was born because nothing in my closet fit. Two years later, why am I still buying the sizes that make me feel depressed and unhappy? I have a gigantic, perfectly good (perfectly expensive) wardrobe that I should be wearing!

So goodbye and good riddance to my weighty (ha ha) piles of disheartening duds!

No comments:

Post a Comment